Friday, June 26, 2009

rest in peace Micheal Jackson..

FAREWELL MY SUMMER LOVE

Farewell my summer love farewell girl I won't forget you Farewell my summer love farewell oh. I found my happiest days when you came to see your grandma in May. I bumped into you at the corner store I told you that you sure looked good. Your grandma's house was next to mine we were together most of the time. But summer's gotten away from us time's moving too fast for us. Bye bye don't turn around cause you might see me cry. Farewell my summer love farewell girl I wonr forget you . . . When you return to your home town and you discuss your trip. Will I be the guy that you put down or someone that you dong forget. I'U. never forget you And maybe next year when you're out of school you'll return But until you do baby bye bye don't turn around you might see me cry. Farewell my summer love farewell girl I wong forget you . .. Farewell farewell if you remember my name drop a line sometime. Yeah yeah oh girl I won't forget you. Farewell my summer love farewell girl I won't forget you. When you retuni to your home town and you discuss your trip . . . Farewell my summer love farewell. Farewell my summer love farewell girl I won't forget you

1 comment: